Balanced Body Education believes that a high-quality educational experience leads to exceptional teachers and exception teachers change lives. MI Studio believe this whole heartedly, and seeks to provide the finest Pilates Education in Northern England.
The Balanced Body Pilates instructor training program is designed to create thoughtful, creative and successful Pilates teachers. Our courses are taught in modular segments and are offered by a highly qualified master instructor. This allows students flexibility and convenience in choosing when, where and how to complete the program. Each module is self-contained so you can take them as quickly or as slowly as your schedule and budget allow.
A Balanced Body Pilates education respectfully and comprehensively presents the works of Joseph H. Pilates. Our signature and innovative Balanced Body approach teaches the repertoire as well as movement principles and the practical day to day instructional applications of each of the exercises. At Balanced Body, we encourage you to explore and create your own voice and style as a practitioner as we believe this approach respects the past and innovates the future.
Our master instructors, manuals, and accompanying videos are considered to be some of the best resources in the industry.
- Introduction to Anatomy
- Anatomy in Three Dimensions ™
- Movement Principles (required for all courses)
- Pilates Mat Instructor Training Modules I, II & III
- Pilates Reformer Instructor Training Modules I, II & III
- Pilates Trapeze Table/Cadillac Instructor Training Module
- Pilates Chair Instructor Training Module
- Pilates Barrels Instructor Training Module
- Pilates Comprehensive Instructor Training Summary