June 9th and 10th, 2018 9:00am-6:00pm
Balanced Body Movement Principles
The Balanced Body Movement Principles form the foundation of Balanced Body Education. They include the most important information on anatomy, assessment, biomechanics and foundational exercises needed to become a successful Pilates teacher, personal trainer or movement educator. The course mixes information on how the body works with basic exercises to illustrate the information in movement. Broken down into ve categories: Whole Body Movement, Trunk Integration, Lower Body Strength and Power, Upper Body Strength and Balance and Dynamic Flexibility, Rest and Relaxation, the Movement Principles provide a solid foundation for training in any environment, with any equipment. You will come away with a complete tool box for effectively training clients to recover from injuries, improve their general fitness and enhance their performance. The focus on practical understanding of common movement patterns prepares instructors to be excellent at problem solving, goal setting and learning new exercise techniques with ease.
£375.00.00 per module by posted deadline
£40.00 Per course Manual
£50.00 non refundable admin fee
Total Fee Paid for each module £465.00
*Total Fee Paid after Deadline 565.00
Student training packages: £400.00 (12 month expiry)
- 1 FREE 1:1
- 3 1:1 Private Pilates sessions (£150.00)
- 10 reformer Classes or 20 mat (£150.00)
- 5 Reformer hire Hours or 10 mat room hire hours for teaching practice (£100.00)
- Unlimited observations
- Saving £180.00 off individual bookings
Single Service Hire Fee: Space is available to hire for practice or apprentice teaching. Mat room hour is £15.00, Reformer £30.00.
StudentTeacher/Instructor Insurance: You are responsible for supplying a current copy of your public liability and professional indemnity insurance document to the studio.
Cancellation Policy/ Terms and Conditions:
- 30-day Cancellation Period-a Full Refund for Module Fee less £50.00 Administration Fee if cancellation is submitted in writing and received a minimum of 30 days or more prior to course start date.
- Less than 30 days-Fifty Per cent Refund, less the £50.00 Administration Fee if cancellation is submitted in writing and received less than 30 days before the start date.
- MI STUDIO reserves the right to cancel to cancel any course. In the event of an unforeseen cancellation, we will endeavor to provide adequate notice and issue a full refund. MI STUDIO is not responsible for the administration of or refunds for transportation or accommodation services or reservations.
Please feel free to contact MI Studio UK with any questions.